......NEWS FLASH…………NEWS FLASH…………......NEWS FLASH......NEWS FLASH......
PREMIER MEDICINE + COVID-19 vaccination
We have both Pfizer and the AstraZeneca Vaccines in stock
from Monday 13th September all those aged 12 - 59
can get their Pfizer COVID 19 vaccination at Premier Medicine
ALL those over 60 are eligible to receive the Astra Zeneca Vaccine
In order for us to qualify to administer COVID-19 vaccines to patients the practice has had to go through rigorous procedures. These ensure we are up to scratch with our protocols for administering the vaccine, including additional training for our staff and keeping the vaccine under the correct conditions.
As for all GP practices, at this stage we will be administering the AstraZeneca vaccine ONLY.
AND NOW……WE ARE COVID-19 VACCINE READY……..ARE YOU?
we are unable to offer those who do not hold a valid
Medicare card vaccination at Premier Medicine
Are you a regular patient of Premier Medicine?
If so, we will have all your medical records on file.
If not, please bring with you a list of your medications + allergies and if possible, your medical history.
If you COMPLETE THIS FORM AND EMAIL IT TO
or bring it with you
we will have all the information we need
2. You will need to make a specific COVID vaccination appointment
for Pfizer vaccinations & AstraZeneca vaccinations BOOK online Click here :
Alternatetively you can call 02 9388 0041
3. You will need to read the consent form – a link is provided below. You can print and sign it if you wish and bring a copy with you to your appointment. However, there is no need for this as a verbal consent given to the doctor administering the vaccine is considered sufficient.
PLEASE NOTE that this is a COVID vaccination ONLY appointment, i.e. 10 minutes only.
We apologise but you will not be able to discuss other issues at the time of vaccination.
4. DON'T FORGET TO WEAR A MASK
Your temperature will be checked on arrival at the practice
5. On the day IF you have a fever or viral symptoms?
Please get COVID test and to isolate until the results are available and your vaccination date will be deferred.
6. If you have had another vaccine within the last week you will need to defer your COVID vaccination.
NB if you have had a ‘live’ vaccine you will need to wait 4 weeks.
7. After your vaccination you will be required to wait 15-30 minutes before you will be permitted to leave.
8. Before you leave the practice after your first vaccination, check you have an appointment for the second vaccination. A reminder will be sms'd to you 24 hours before the appointment.
9. IF you set a reminder on your phone for 2-3 days before the next appointment, so if you need to cancel you can inform us and we have time to offer the timeslot to someone else.
Link to possible side effects of the vaccine (if needed you can take paracetamol post vaccination)
IF YOU EXPERIENCE SEVERE SIDE EFFECTS GO STRAIGHT TO THE HOSPITAL.
MILD adverse effects are to be expected in up to 70% of people.
If MODERATE OR YOU ARE CONCERNED , please CALL us OR MAKE AN APOINTMENT to see us.
As this is a new vaccine we want to know about all SIGNIFICANT adverse effects.
THE VACCINE AND THE APPOINTMENT ARE FREE!
ONCE YOU HAVE HAD BOTH VACINATIONS
press the link below for your vaccination cetificate ( it links you to mygov)
For more information try these links: