.BOOSTER SHOTS now available from 5 months post your last COVID vaccination
PREMIER MEDICINE + COVID-19 vaccination
We have both Pfizer and the AstraZeneca Vaccines in stock
from Monday 10th JANUARY 2022
all those aged 5 - 11 WILL NOW BE ABLE TO HAVE THEIR COVID VACCINATION
at Premier Medicine
In order for us to qualify to administer COVID-19 vaccines to patients the practice has had to go through rigorous procedures. These ensure we are up to scratch with our protocols for administering the vaccine, including additional training for our staff and keeping the vaccine under the correct conditions.
we are unable to offer those who do not hold a valid
Medicare card vaccination at Premier Medicine
Are you a regular patient of Premier Medicine?
If so, we will have all your medical records on file.
If not, please bring with you a list of your medications + allergies and if possible, your medical history.
If you COMPLETE THIS FORM AND EMAIL IT TO
or bring it with you
we will have all the information we need
2. Anyone elligle for Medicare can walk in and get a COVID 19 vaccination.
If you prefer you can boospecific COVID vaccination appointment
NB the HealthEngine booking facility is not up to speed with the government chaages re booster timing nor 5-11 y old vaccines. BOOK online Click here :
Alternatively you can BOOK by calling 02 9388 0041
3. You will need to read the consent form – a link is provided below. You can print and sign it if you wish and bring a copy with you to your appointment. However, there is no need for this as a verbal consent given to the doctor administering the vaccine is considered sufficient.
ALL children aged 16 and Under MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult who can consent to thehs childs being vaccinated on that day. We will NOT vaccinated unaccompanied children in case of an adverse reaction
PLEASE NOTE that this is a COVID vaccination ONLY appointment, i.e. 5 minutes only.
We apologise but you will not be able to discuss other issues at the time of vaccination.
4. DON'T FORGET TO WEAR A MASK
Your temperature will be checked on arrival at the practice
5. On the day IF you have a fever or viral symptoms?
Please get COVID test and to isolate until the results are available and your vaccination date will be deferred.
6. If you have had another vaccine within the last week you will need to defer your COVID vaccination.
NB if you have had a ‘live’ vaccine you will need to wait 4 weeks.
7. After your vaccination you will be required to wait 15-30 minutes before you will be permitted to leave.
8. Before you leave the practice after your first vaccination, check you have an appointment for the second vaccination. A reminder will be sms'd to you 24 hours before the appointment.
9. IF you set a reminder on your phone for 2-3 days before the next appointment, so if you need to cancel you can inform us and we have time to offer the timeslot to someone else.
Link to possible side effects of the vaccine (if needed you can take paracetamol post vaccination)
IF YOU EXPERIENCE SEVERE SIDE EFFECTS GO STRAIGHT TO THE HOSPITAL.
MILD adverse effects are to be expected in up to 70% of people.
If MODERATE OR YOU ARE CONCERNED , please CALL us OR MAKE AN APOINTMENT to see us.
As this is a new vaccine we want to know about all SIGNIFICANT adverse effects.
THE VACCINE AND THE APPOINTMENT ARE FREE!
ONCE YOU HAVE HAD BOTH VACINATIONS
press the link below for your vaccination cetificate (it links you to mygov)
For more information try these links: